As the Executive Assistant/Senior Administrative Officer, you will provide personal administrative support and assistance to the CEO in a timely and professional manner. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. It is also expected that you are familiar with office management tools and technologies.
Supporting the CEO would be done through conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
The position requires a high level of integrity as you will be exposed to confidential and sensitive information. Also, you will be responsible for keeping all corporate documents including, incorporations documents, handbooks and policy documents and meeting minutes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the calendar of appointments, prepare correspondence, arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compile documents for travel related meetings
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the Group CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Work closely and effectively with the Group CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow through on projects to successful completion; often with deadline pressures.
- Ensures that the Group CEO’s bio and profile is kept updated, and respond to request for materials regarding the Group CEO.
- Edit and complete first draft for written communications to external stakeholders.
- Archive and maintain a database of relevant corporate documents.
- Manage other personal and business interests for the Group CEO in this capacity.
- Assist board members with logistics for board meetings.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relating with board members.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating onsite and offsite meetings.
Knowledge, skills and attitudes required for the role
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
- Strong communications skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work, perform and deliver under pressure
- Capacity to organize, think proactively and prioritize work as needed.
- Experience using office equipment including printers and fax machines.
- Problem solving and analytical attitude and skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility.
1. Send your CV to email@example.com
2. Email subject title: Personal Assistant to the Group CEO
3. CV should not be more than 2 pages and should be in PDF format.