Rainbow Publishers, an organization with interests in publishing, library development and book promotion is looking for a passionate, qualified and committed individual who will be responsible for all of its corporate social responsibility (CRS) activities.
- Oversee the development and execution of all CSR programs.
- Plan and execute all quarterly and annual CSR events.
- Prepare all fundraising proposals and develop reports for all donors and contributors.
- Actively track the impact of the CSR work on the lives of its key beneficiaries.
- Prepare bi-annual measurement and evaluation reports for the management and key stakeholders.
- B. S. or HND from a reputable university
- 2-4 years of work experience in a programme coordination role; international nonprofit experience is a plus
- Demonstrated passion for literature and literacy
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- A high level of maturity and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to keep stakeholders informed
Salaries & Benefits
Salaries will be competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for job positions at Rainbow Book Club, please address your applications and questions to: email@example.com