Rainbow Publishers, an organization with interests in publishing, library development and book promotion is looking for a passionate, qualified and committed Assistant Programme Coordinator – Library Support Programme (LSP) who will oversee all aspects of the execution of the LSP.
- Oversee the development and execution of all Library Support Programmes
- Plan and execute all quarterly and annual LSP programmes, activities and events
- Serve as the primary interface with all libraries
- Recruit various libraries to join the programme and support them throughout the year
- Prepare all fundraising proposals and develop reports for all donors and contributors.
- Source and disburse books for all Library Support Programmes
- Actively track the impact of the Library Support Programme’s work on the lives of its key beneficiaries.
- Prepare bi-annual measurement and evaluation reports for the management and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate the continued training and development of librarians in the network
- B. Sc. or HND from a reputable university
- Working knowledge of library procedures and practices
- 2-4 years of work experience in a programme coordination role; international nonprofit experience is a plus
- Demonstrated passion for literature and literacy
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- A high level of maturity and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to keep stakeholders informed
To apply for job positions at Rainbow Book Club, please address your applications and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org