Rainbow Publishers, an organization with interests in publishing, library development and book promotion is looking for a passionate, qualified and committed Assistant Programme Coordinator – Book Club Support Programme (BCSP) who will oversee all aspects of the development and execution of the BCSP
- Oversee the development and execution of all Book Club Support Programmes
- Plan and execute all quarterly and annual book club events
- Prepare all fundraising proposals and develop reports for all donors and contributors.
- Serve as the primary interface with all book clubs
- Recruit various book clubs to join the programme supporting them through the establishment and growth phase
- Source and disburse books for all Book club support programmes
- Actively track the impact of the Book club support programmes on the lives of its key beneficiaries.
- Prepare bi-annual measurement and evaluation reports for the management and key stakeholders.
- B. Sc. or HND from a reputable university
- 2-4 years of work experience in a programme coordination role; international nonprofit experience is a plus
- Demonstrated passion for literature and literacy
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- A high level of maturity and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to keep stakeholders informed
To apply for job positions at Rainbow Book Club, please address your applications and questions to: email@example.com