Rainbow Publishers, an organization with interests in publishing, library development and book promotion is looking for a passionate, qualified and committed Assistant Programme Coordinator – Advocacy and Reading Culture Outreach (ARCO) who will oversee all aspects of the execution of the ARCO Programmes
- Oversee the development and execution of all ARCO Programmes
- Serve as R.E.A.D’s communications coordinator with primary responsibility for organizing key policy events, developing the monthly updates, newsletters and annual reports and managing the content on the R.E.A.D website.
- Plan and execute all quarterly and annual ARCO events
- Prepare all fundraising proposals and develop reports for all donors and contributors
- Actively track the impact of the ARCO programmes work on the lives of its key beneficiaries.
- Prepare bi-annual measurement and evaluation reports for the management and key stakeholders.
- B. Sc. or HND from a reputable university
- 2-4 years of work experience in a programme coordination role; international nonprofit experience is a plus
- Demonstrated passion for literature and literacy
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- A high level of maturity and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to keep stakeholders informed
To apply for job positions at Rainbow Book Club, please address your applications and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org