MAY 2017 BOOK-OF-THE-MONTH is 17 SECRETS OF HIGH-FLYING STUDENTS by FELA DUROTOYE
‘If you desire success in your academics and life as a whole, this is your chance to make your dreams come true… packed full with exciting life-changing stories, nuggets and principles, 17 Secrets Of High- Flying Students gives you the wings to fly….’ From the book cover
This month, as we celebrate Children’s Day, the Rainbow Book Club recommends Fela Durotoye’s book not just for children but for adults who wish to motivate young people to excel academically and generally.
- AUGUST 2017 BOOK-OF-THE-MONTH is NEVER LOOK AN AMERICAN IN THE EYE by OKEY NDIBE
- RAINBOW BOOK CLUB REVIEWS AGAINST THE RUN OF PLAY by OLUSEGUN ADENIYI
- JULY 2017 BOOK-OF-THE-MONTH is AGAINST THE RUN OF PLAY by OLUSEGUN ADENIYI
- PUBLIC PRESENTATION OF DRUMS OF EMOTION by JUSTICE CHIKA WILLIAMS
- BILL CLINTON CO-WRITES THRILLER NOVEL- THE PRESIDENT IS MISSING