As the Accounts and Administrative Officer, you will act as the point of contact for all staff regarding administrative and financial issues such as managing office stock, office budgets and expenses and organizing company financial records.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Prepare regular financial and administrative reports.
- Manage office supplies stock and placing orders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Assist in the preparation on annual budgets.
- Manage office supplies and reorder items for office consumables, stationary and other supplies.
- Organize a filing system for company documents (hard and softcopy of important and confidential documents).
- Maintain and reconcile accounts general ledger.
- Reconcile cash and bank statements and accounts.
- Manage accounts payables and receivables.
- Accounting duties such as producing invoices and expense receipts, recording sales receipts, and deposit incoming cash and checks.
- Filing soft and hard copies of all types of financial transactions.
- Compile necessary documents for audit purposes.
- Allocate costs to relevant units and entities within the organization.
- Liaise with auditor to produce annual financial statement.
- Perform monthly and annual filings as required by the law; e.g. CAC and revenue compliance.
Knowledge, skills and attitudes required for the role
- Proven track record as an administrative officer of a similar role.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Good written, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in dealing with accounts for multiple legal entities within an organization.
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively managing own workload without continual guidance.
- Time management and self-organizational skills.
- An accountant with experience with either industry or practice.
- Professional accounting qualification would be an added advantage.
1. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Email subject title:Accounts and Administrative Officer
3. CV should not be more than 2 pages and should be in PDF format.